We’re giving it to you straight: 1Q will not share your personal information with anyone, EVER!*
*unless legally required to do so
Interested in reading more? Enter at your own risk:
1) WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
This policy covers how we treat the information, including personal information, that we receive when you use the 1Q.com website and services.
2) INFORMATION YOU KNOWINGLY GIVE TO US
We may store any personal information you actively send us or enter on or through our website, including such information when you register for 1Q. Other information you enter, such as survey responses, is only compiled statistically. Your personally identifiable information is not shared with customers and your survey responses to customers are anonymous. .
3) INFORMATION THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED BY OUR SYSTEM
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us through our website.
We use a cookie to store your login ID and password and to synchronize your responses to one questionnaire with other relevant questionnaires. A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser, which allows our system to recognize your browser and to provide you certain browsing convenience. You can configure your browser to reject cookies, but if you do so, you might not be able to experience all the interactive features of our web site.
In addition, like many other web sites, we automatically log certain technical information about your visit, like IP (internet protocol) addresses, Browser type, ISP (internet service provider), referring and exit pages for internal purposes. We compile and analyze this information statistically and diagnostically to administer the website, analyze usage trends, and keep up the website's technical performances. This information may also help us understand our user base demographically, but we do not use this information to identify individual users.
4) WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information that we receive to operate the web site, build the 1Q member database for customers, and implement payment to you. We do not rent, sell, or share your personal information with any other entity, except when:
- We have your permission;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes;
- We must exercise our legal rights, protect our property, defend against legal claims, or otherwise comply with the local, state, federal or international law; or
- Our lawyer says she’ll quit if we don’t listen to her.
1Q may contact you at your email address to keep you informed of 1Q-related opportunities and announcement. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option to not receive such communications. You will find details about how to opt-out the first time you are contacted. Please read the details carefully as you are responsible for this option.
If you choose to deactivate your account, you will not receive Askverts. We save your information, just in case you want to come back to 1Q at some point. If you choose to reactivate your account, it will be there when you come back and you will be eligible to receive questions.
In the event that you wish to permanently delete your account, you must send us a request in writing. Once we receive your request, we will permanently disable your account, and you will not be able gain access to your account again. We will remove your personally identifiable information from our system within a reasonable period of time. Some material may remain in our servers for technical reasons, but this material is disassociated from any personal identifiers and completely inaccessible.
5) DEACTIVATING V. DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT
You can deactivate or delete your 1Q member account at any time, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you want us to. Here’s the scoop on the difference:
You may deactivate your account for any number of temporary reasons. This option gives you the flexibility to leave and come back whenever you want. If you deactivate your account:
- You will not receive Askverts from us.
- We will not post to your Facebook account.
- Some information, like if you allowed us to post to your Facebook timeline when you were active, may still be visible to others.
- We save the information in your account (e.g. your demographics), just in case you want to come back to 1Q at some point.
- If you choose to reactivate your account, the information on your profile will be there when you come back.
If you permanently delete your account:
- You will not be able to regain access to your account.
- It may take up to 90 days to delete your account.
- While we are deleting this information, it is inaccessible to other people using 1Q to send Askverts to members.
- Copies of some material (including, but not limited to: responses to Askverts and your phone number) may remain in our database for technical and fraud detection reasons.
- When you delete your account, this material is disassociated from any personal identifiers.
6) REFER A FRIEND
If you are a company signed up for 1Q and have a friend in mind who would benefit from our service, invite ‘em over! We will ask for your friend’s basic contact information, and formally invite him/her to 1Q via email ourselves.
Your friend’s contact information will be stored for the purpose of this initial communication, and to help us track which Company has initiated the referral and the success of the referral. We will not continue sending communication to your friend unless we receive confirmation from him/her. We respect your friend as much as we respect you.
7) CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We may update this policy from time to time. In such event, we will post a notification in a prominent place on this web site, so you may be made aware of the changes.